About the Assignment
I currently hold the Interactive Marketing position at Control Company. My job is to create digital media that will help engage our customers with our products, services, and brand. This digital media consists of, but not limited to, Instructional Videos, Product Photography, Flyers, Catalogs, E-mail Blasts, E-newsletters, and so much more. Additionally, I also work closely with the CEO, marketing department, and outside vendors frequently to complete necessary assignments.
One of the more larger tasks I’m particularly proud of is the website I helped create with our outside vendor. I planned and design how our website should work for our needs, and our vendor created the structure. Once the structure was complete, I brought it to life with banners, photography, videos, copy and more.
To the left you’ll see…
- The website created for the website and how it works on multiple devices.
- The latest website banner promoting our newest product.
- An animated banner used for our newest service, TraceableLIVE
- The newest print and digital flyers being used to promote TraceableLIVE.
- A small photoshoot with Control Company’s CEO, Michael Blazes.
- A simple demonstration on how to operate one of our most popular thermometers through an instructional video.
Visit www.traceable.com to see everything I’ve created for the website.
Category : Branding / Photography / Print / Video / Website
Date : May 2013
Client : Control Company
Location : Webster, TX